Terms and Conditions
CloudGate a product of Turrito Networks (PTY) LTD warrants that this product (“Product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship, according to the following Terms & Conditions:
- The Limited Warranty for the Product extends for 1 (one) year beginning on the date of original purchase or delivery of the Product, whichever is later.
- During the period of the Limited Warranty, Turrito Networks (PTY) LTD will repair, modify or replace, at Turrito Networks (PTY) LTD’s sole discretion, any defective parts, or any parts that do not properly operate for their intended use with new or refurbished replacement items.
- The repaired Product will be warranted for the balance of the original warranty period. This Limited Warranty does not cover damage to or defects in (other than manufacturing defects) appearance, cosmetic, decorative or structural items and any non-operative parts.
- Turrito Networks (PTY) LTD shall not be held liable for loss or damage, whether special, indirect, incidental or consequential, including but not limited to any of the following losses or damage: loss of actual or anticipated benefits or profit, loss of actual or anticipated savings, punitive, special or consequential damage, third party claims, loss of use of the product or any associated equipment or facilities, downtime or loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation, loss of or damage to or corruption of data.
- If a problem develops during the period of the Limited Warranty, the owner shall return the unit to the original place of purchase for repair or replacement.
Turrito Networks (PTY) LTD operates a policy of continuous development. Turrito Networks (PTY) LTD reserves the right to make changes and improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice. Questions concerning this Limited Warranty may be directed to the Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org